CROCHET BRAIDS @ HOME MAINTENANCE
- DO NOT WASH HAIR
- Keep your hair covered every night with a Satin Bonnet
- Shake out every morning…gently separate curls if necessary
- Cleanse scalp by using Tea Tree Oil with cotton or a paper towel and blot.
- If hair starts to matte or if curls begin to drop, follow these steps to revive your Crochet Braids
- Use a Denman brush
- Comb out section and re-curl the section using pink (long) perm rods. (Can be purchased at a local beauty supply store).
- Dunk each curl in a mug of freshly boiled water for ten seconds
- Towel dry and let stay overnight or sit under the dryer until section is fully dry.
- Remove perm Rod
- Curls will be good as new.