“Jane, how do you get your eyes to look like that”? Is one of the most frequently asked questions I get as a Makeup Artist.
Let me introduce myself, I am Jane B.
I am a professional makeup artist, beauty educator and a licensed natural hair stylist. I have worked in the beauty and entertainment industry for over 20 years and it is my honor to have taught hundreds of clients the art of applying seamless and flawless makeup. Helping them to build their confidence through beauty using time tested techniques is my specialty.
Are you ready to stop purchasing eye shadow just because they are pretty?
Are you ready to stop playing the eye shadow guessing game?
Are you ready to learn how to pick the best shadows for you?
Are you ready to learn how to apply shadow with your particular eye shape?
Are up ready to know learn how to apply your eye shadow with confidence?
I want to help you look and feel fabulous anytime you choose!
I have created 8 full length eyes shadow tutorials that addresses the use of various colors, textures, techniques and placement.
In this series you will learn:
– The lingo so you know which part of your eye is what.
– What all of your brushes are meant to do.
– How to choose the eye shadow formula that works best for what you want.
– How to work with various combinations of shadows and their specific purposes.
– How to deal with eye shadow fall out.
The 8 courses included:
1. Ageless Beauty Traditional Smokey Eye
2. Ageless Beauty Navy Blue and Silver Smokey Eye
3. Ageless Beauty Shadow for Hooded Lids
4. Ageless Summer Sunset Eyes
5. All About the Greens
6. More About the Greens
7. Ageless Beauty Berry Berry Eyes
8. Ageless Beauty 60’s Inspired Swirl Eyes
Remember, practice and patience. Soon, you will master these techniques in no time.
Get Ready to Take Your Beauty To The Next Level!